Your purchase receipt will include all the information you’ll need to claim (remember, Sneaking Duck is the provider) if you have optical benefits included in your policy.
Check out the list of Health Funds we’re a registered provider with, below
- AHM (Not all prescriptions are covered for online purchase. Please call AHM on 13 42 46 to check your eligibility.)
- Australian Unity Health
- Bupa (currently not covering multifocals purchased online)
- CUA Health
- Defence Health
- Frank Health Insurance
- Grand United Corporate
- Health Partners
- Healthguard Health Benefits Fund (trades as Central West Health & GMF Health)
- Latrobe Health Services
- Medibank (Not all prescriptions are covered for online purchase. Please call Medibank on 132 331 to check your eligibility.)
- Railways and Transport Health Fund
- St Luke's Medical and Hospital Benefits Association
- Teachers Federation Health
There are also a number of health funds which don't require a provider number, such as: Lysaght Peoplecare, Navy Health, The Doctors' Health Fund, ACA Health Benefits Fund, National Health Benefits Australia, Cessnock District Health Benefits Fund, and Reserve Bank Health Society.
If your health fund isn't listed here, please contact us and we'll do our best to get registered so that you can claim. For extra info on calming check out our FAQ page.